Monday 4 January 2016

Spreading a little love....

I've been waiting in vain for some decent light to take a shot of this card I made on Saturday for the latest LIM challenge which is to use neutral colours, but it looks like Sheffield is never going to emerge from under the grey skies so this is the best I can do.  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-257-colour.html


I used a super cute stamp from Stamping Bella's new "stuffies" range - this is one is ellie loves phant and I just think it is totally adorable and it is such fun to colour.  To keep with the theme of the challenge I used nothing but cool and warm greys and am really pleased with how the colouring came out.   I framed it using a MFT die and added a sentiment from Mama Elephant as it filled the frame better than the "I love you" that comes with the stamp.   I added a few grey die cut hearts to link the two together - they are by Paper Smooches.

Right - back to work - I have lots to do on getting our new store site up and running this week!

Thanks for visiting
Tara

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card Tara and such a sweet image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully coloured and such an elegant design. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw that stamp being advertised on one of my go to online craftshops (pre release) and i loved it immediately, your colouring and layout does it true justice, super super cute, love the little hearts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and love the use of neutrals only, to colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is exquisite Tara and the whole design is wonderful, it's one of my fave layouts!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this is simply too cute Tara and so beautifully coloured.
    Awesome use of neutrals and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable stamp Tara and just lovely card!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely crisp, clean design, Tara, and your colouring is fantastic. How great to just use greys and get this fabulous result!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips