Saturday 27 June 2015

Let's Procaffeinate!

I'm back quicker with this week's LIM challenge which is based on a sketch but I just released I got it upside down!   That'll teach me to have the challenge open whilst I'm designing my entry!   http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/week-230-sketch.html


I used Coffee Set stamps and matching dies from Waltzingmouse Stamps.   I love this set as it makes me think of canal barges and the lovely artwork that they are often decorated with.  Simple stamping, die cutting and then layering the elements over some die cut stitched rectangles from Lawn Fawn (I used the same die but cut one panel narrower by moving the die half through cutting)

Right, time to make dinner....


6 comments:

  1. Fab stamps Tara and a great take on our sketch!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy images and colours Tara and it's quite ok to flip / rotate the sketch.
    A fun card and love your take on the challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gem Tara - love the blue coffee set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! What a fantastic take on the sketch and what magnificent stamps they are.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment and you've used some fab colours. And as Sarah mentioned, you can rotate or flip our sketches, whatever takes your fancy :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coffee set, your card looks great.
    Kathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips