Sunday 15 June 2014

Off the edge

Going off the edge is the challenge at Less is More this week and I got the perfect new set of stamps and dies in my store this weekend to make a card with that theme!

I used the large die to cut the top of the big balloon off the top of the card base and then simply stamped the rest overlapping each other.  Added the strings from the set and finished with a wink of stella for shimmer.

It's been an exciting week in the store - we've had 7 big boxes of new stock arrive, so if you want something to distract you from the football, then we have the following:

  • Lawn Fawn - latest release and restocks including the polka paper pad
  • Papersmooches - latest release and restocks
  • Neat and Tangled - SEQUINS (yeah!) and the latest release of stamps (the hope stamps is backordered)
  • Newton's Nook - the last couple of releases PLUS all the Christmas stamps that have been oos for ages!
  • Avery Elle - new release, restocks and storage panels!
  • Wplus9 - ALL the floral sets are back in stock as is hand letter hello!
  • and last but no means least - Lil Inkers - restocks where they had any left plus some more stuff I didn't get first time around.  They didn't have huge stocks but I will be ordering again soon.

Thanks for visiting

Tara
 

8 comments:

  1. Great fun card Tara
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara what a lovely creation, love the balloons!
    Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Tara, will have a mooch around the store soon.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is FANTABULOUS Tara and I lurve those stamps and think I saw a video by Jennifer McGuire using them too but great to see another take on them.
    Only just realised you are 'Make the Day Special' - I placed my first order with you last week so good to put a face to the 'site'.
    Thanks for fantastic service and for stocking all these wonderful products. More for my wish list LOL.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you can bear to sell anything from your store to anyone else Tara... I would want to keep it all for myself!
    This is fabulous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your off the edge look with these fabulous balloons. Great card.

    BTW - I agree with Chrissie - must be so hard to sell the stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fab Tara! Love those balloons.
    Linda xx
    LIM Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun to have the balloon flying off the edge and I love the touch of having the sentiment in the balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips