Saturday 28 June 2014

Anything Waltzingmouse Goes!

Our new challenge at Waltzingmouse is anything goes this fortnight http://waltzingmousefanaticschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/challenge-21-theme.html


Our friends are moving house today so I used the cottage home set to make them a new home card.  I just used the stamps to make a decoupaged card and coloured the layers with copics (you can't really see it clearly from this front on shot but the centre of the house stands off from the rear and the plants stand further forward still)  I added some embossed stones and a little ribbon for colour to finish.

Hope you'll find time to join us for this challenge - if you love Waltzingmouse stamps like Deborah and I do, please share your love with us.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a wonderful card and I'm sure your friends will treasure it. The brick embossed background is genius. I love the way you coloured the cottage - a teal front door :) Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara

    This is a wonderful card and this house is perfect for the occasion. I love your coloration and I think the background with the "bricks" is just great for this card.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips