Monday 25 March 2013

CAS Sequins

I thought I'd play along with the PTI Blog hop today - I never usually manage it - it seems to be over so quick - but today's is all about sequins and I've got tonnes of them so couldn't resist.  http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2013/03/march-2013-blog-hop.html


I used the trendy trees stamp and die set and stuck a circle of sequins behind the tree and a matching row behind the grass which a strip of paper embossed with the hessian plate and gently inked to look similar to the pattern on the tree.  Very quick and simple and very CAS too so I'm also going ot make it my entry to this week's CAS challenge at the Pink Elephant  http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe192.html

14 comments:

  1. Ohhh so GOOD, Tara! I love the little sequins framing the tree and for the grass! This is so springy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever! I love how you've used them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just plain fun. I'm totally in awe that you managed to get the circle of sequins to just fit. We could all use a little of your spring right now. Have fun on your hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Super creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! Super creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your clever quirky tree Tara...great card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is such a FUN and Creative Card!! I LOVE the design!! THANKS for sharing your take on the challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I love how you layered the sequins under the tree and along the border!! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect way to add sequins to your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Love the scalloped border the sequins create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome use of the sequins! Love this!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a great way to use sequins! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a clever way to use sequins, the perfect image!! Love the scalloped tree :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very creative! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips