Wednesday 20 February 2013

Babies, buttons and bows

I wasn't sure how to incorporate buttons and bows into a CAS design for a baby so thought I wouldn't be joining in with the Paperplayers latest challenge but then I had a flash of inspiration and came up with this...


My flash was to use a button to replace the 'O' in One which I spelt out using my Elzybell's alphabet stamp set and I added a tiny bow using twine through the button.  I added the yummy polka-dot nellie from the new to me PTI Sweet Baby stamp set using pool party ink.  I added a few dark blue hearts and a matching mat to finish. 

Here's the link to the challenge http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/paper-players-133-clean-simple-theme.html




6 comments:

  1. Hi Tara
    Oh! How cute... Love it.....
    Hugs Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious baby card! I love the placement of the hearts and the button. This is CAS to perfection. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute! Love the colours and those tiny hearts are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS baby card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely. Not too much, not too little. The perfect CAS! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips