Monday 16 April 2012

Artistic glitter

Just a quick post tonight as I'm trying to finish my book in time for book group on Thursday and I have a fair way to go....

Over at do you stack up they want cards that feature glitter or bling  http://www.doyoustackup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/dysu-67-glitter-bling.html which is the same as our current challenge over at St Luke's this month http://stlukescharitycardschallenge.blogspot.com/   I had a new set of stamps from There She Goes who are sponsoring the DYSU challenge I wanted to play with and thought it would work so here's my card.


I love the image and think there is so much truth in the sentiment (I think that's why I struggled to doodle on this week's LIM challenge!).  I coloured her in copics and then added thick stickles to the paint brush and tube and added a layer of glitter card just to up the glitter ante a little.

Catch you later


5 comments:

  1. Super card Tara and I love the touch of glitter....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara

    A cute image and great sentiment.

    Loving the colours and the thick layer of stickles!!

    Hope you managed to finish your book.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tara,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the way you used the glitter-perfect! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo look at all that sparkle...Glitter paint is the best form of glitter if you ask me, not as messy!!
    Brilliant card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips