Friday 2 March 2012

CASual Baby

It's Friday night so time to play with the CASual Friday Girls and this week the challenge is a CAS baby card, they must have known that my new Magnolia stamps had arrived today - the new release is all about familiy and they're super cute  :-)  http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/03/cfc42.html   I decided to play with the little boy first as I wasn't in the mood for pink.


I also thought I take the opportunity to join the paper players again this week as they want a card to feature something old and something new, well my stamp is new, so I selected some old papers to go with it.  The alphabet DP is what remains of the very first 12 x 12 sheet I bought many moons ago and the blue strip is from an old DCVW sticky backed matt stack.  http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/03/12-week-9-something-old-something-new.html

I coloured the baby Edwin on kraft again with my faber castell pencils and carefully cut him out to mount him on the card.  The senitment which I think is really lovely, is from a Fiskars set all about babies.

As there is a lot of kraft going on, I'm also going to enter my card into the follow challenges which all want kraft card to be featured:

 http://thespottedchick.blogspot.com/2012/03/thats-krafty-thursday-59.html

http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/k-for-kraft.html

Catch you later.

10 comments:

  1. I love this card Tara such a great image beautifully coloured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable Tara! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love that little boy image!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, stunning cas card hun, Your colouring is amazing, Thanks for joining our Something Old,Something New challenge at Paperplay this week,
    hugz
    Kenzie x
    Paperplay DT
    Dont miss my birthday candy on my my blog, running till 16th march xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really precious. Thanks for playing a 2nd card at ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love that little boy image, looks great with the kraft color :) Thanks for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely... simple but beautiful... great coloring!!! thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little fella is adorable Tara! Love his sweet little crown ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image and you've done such an amazing job coloring it. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips