Saturday 17 September 2011

LIM go for a 1000

This week the Diva and Lady of LIM are trying to match their 1000 followers with a 1000 entries to this weeks Less is More Challenge - so it's anything goes to make it nice and easy on us.

This is my first entry - I will do a few more as the week goes on to help them reach their target - don't envy them the commenting marathon though!!!


I've used on the of fabulous stamps I won from A Passion for Stamps when the ladies kindly chose me as their August prize winner.  This image just spoke to me when I saw it as I could see how great it would be to colour and cut out, which is what I've done with copics and then I've added a sheer white bow and popped it up on foam pads.  The trellis is a MS punch that I've used on both sides of a strip of white card and the sentiment is from Verve.

Good luck ladies :-)

Craftilicious x

18 comments:

  1. Super Tara... I must try my trellis punch one of these days!
    Thanks so much for getting us on our way!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous stamp Tara, love how you've used it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!
    I no what you mean about the commenting! Over at CCC we got 1022 entries last time at least there's a few of us to comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOh Tara such a beautiful card,i love it.
    Thank you for my top 3 in St. Luke's, sorry for not post but my week it was very busy and estresed.Thank you.
    a BIG hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely, the trellis is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Tara....love your stamp

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!! You've coloured it beautifully and it looks great against the white trellis! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara - this is just fabulous - love the rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Tara, that trellis looks fabulous
    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eyecatching stamp and love the trellis x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how elegant Tara, I love that standard rose image, so versatile for lots of occasions :)
    Love the trellis too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and what a great use of that punch xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, Tara!! Love the creative use of the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tara this is fabulous. I love the way you`ve used the trellis punch and your rose looks brilliant against it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi TARA
    fABBY CARD....LOVE IT ....HUGS SYLVIE
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your trellis and fab rose against it. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, well done. You can view my cards here and here.
    Maureen........x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips