Tuesday 15 March 2011

Blog Candy Draw Take 3.....

As the second winner didn't contact me to win their prize by midnight last night (well at all actually...) then it's time for another redraw.............   I'm starting to worry that no-one wants my prize :-(

I've done a scan of my followers from the paper copy I kept to keep track of who gets which "number" so you can see how I picked the winner


Ignore the fact that I'm following myself - tried to message someone without a blog and wasn't allowed as I wasn't a member of my own site!!!!
And here is the screen shot from Random.org as I still can't get the code embedded in my pages.
And the lucky winner this time is Number 47 - who is......   CIARA

Same as always - email me or comment with your details within 7 days (so you have until midnight on 22nd March)

Thanks
            Craftilicious x



1 comment:

  1. Yay, that's me that is! I would be delighted to accept your prize, thank you so much. I know I'll have great fun playing with that lovely ribbon and making the necklace :-)

    The previous winners loss is most definitely my gain!!

    Thanks again,
    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips