Friday 25 February 2011

Bellarific Friday Again

It's time to play with the Bella Babes again over at Bellarific Friday.  This week the challenge was to ink up a stamp you've never inked before.

I got this new stamp from the Craft Barn a couple of weeks ago and hadn't shown it any ink, so it was the perfect pick for this challenge.


Leslie and Lorie Lulu are BFF's so I used by favourite colour - teal,  and that of my BFF - lilac and mounted them on the monarch butterfly punch around the page onto a dramatic black background to match their shiny black hair (I sakura gelled over the stamped image).  It's not coming out clearly on the photo but I distress inked the butterflies with crushed velvet and weathered wood.

I am also entering this card into the Wags n Whiskers Challenge which is currently all about punches http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenge-48-punches.html

and the My Sheri Crafts Challenge which is all about girls - http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-sheri-crafts-challenge-45-all-about.html and this stamp is DEFINITELY all about girly best friends!

Thanks for stopping by......

                                      Craftilicious x

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that image and colors! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the colours you've chosen. What a brilliant punch I thought at first it was stamped :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a sweetie! Thank you for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    x Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips