Wednesday 2 February 2011

Auntie's Easel

I made this card for my Aunt's Birthday yesterday.  I wanted to do something different for her, so I decided to make an easel card as I'm not sure she's ever seen one.


I used a lovely Hanglar girl with a fab floral headband and mounted her onto some DP which I punched with a PATP from Martha and mounted onto some colour-matched card to make the pop up element for the easel.  I added some flowers and hid the wires between the layers and finished with a metal butterfly brad that dangles and flutters.  There is a close up shot below.  The Happy Birthday is from a Stempelglede set, and the just for you is a new "mini cling" but I forget the brand name - sorry - currently in Hobbycraft for a £1 each.


It fits a couple of themes for challenges so is entered as follows:

Papertake Weekly  - Anything Goes + Flowers

Res-Q Challenge - Get in Line - your project must have a straight line on it - and my line of punching is on lined paper so I think that counts twice ;-)

Top Tip Tuesday - Girlie - can be anything girlie this week and this certainly is :-)  Loving their top tip this week to create a banner from ribbons - lovely idea.

Thanks for visiting
        Craftilicious x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the border punch you used! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips