Wednesday 12 January 2011

Happy Birthday SugarBowl!

To celebrate their second birthday over on the Sugar Bowl they are having a special challenge with two great prizes.

There was a sketch to follow, plus the additional theme of  "embossing" so I made this card to play along.


I used "A Little Hug" by Leanne Ellis, and coloured with pencils blended with sansoder and blending stumps.  The embossing is the Damask embossing folder from Crafts Too.  I used my Martha Stewart branch punch on some white vellum and also added some flower brads to match the sketch.

Happy Birthday Sugar Bowl!

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh...I love this Leanne Ellis image. And your soft coloring and gorgeous DPs perfectly showcase this little lady!! Thanks so much for playing in the "birthday" Sugar Bowl challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips