Monday 2 June 2014

New Home

Some friends of ours just moved into a new home so naturally I had to make a card.    So I took my bitty bungalows and went about highlighting their big posh house on a hill with this little scene.......


I had lots of fun making this card adding the layers and making their house all bright and colourful up on it's green hill whilst the rest of the houses in the valley are all dull and grey.  The perfect cheerful New Home card.   I coloured all the elements from Bitty Bungalows with copics and used a little glossy accents for the windows and the mail box and then fussy cut everything out.  The papers are Lawn Fawn Let's Polka

Luckily this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge is Anything Goes so I'm linking it up there as it fits ;-)  http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/june-1-7-anything-goes-wk1-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. I love it Tara, such a happy card with the rolling polka dot hills :0)
    Great to see you playing along with the PS Sparks challenge this month :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute - love the papers and those cute houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable scene! such a sweet card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips