Sunday 1 June 2014

Kick Ass!

I'm feeling pretty Kick Ass myself today - I made 3 cards yesterday!  Can't remember the last time I found this much time to craft and had the mojo to go with the time to play!

I joined in with Muse Challenge http://musecardclub.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/muse-challenge-69.html I love the inspiration of the fanned paint backgound but I thought the dotted stamp in So 80s would be great to overlap for a similar effect so that's the way I took it.



I just used my favourite ink colours - limes and teals and stamped the dots three times.  I added a few stars from the same set in the same colours instead of the black dots and then used a couple of sentiments from the set in bold black.  I finished with some sequins in matching colours.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out - I might even make a set of them in different colours and send them to friends to remind them they kick ass too.  

It's good to be reminded how fabulous you are sometimes - and there is no better way than to listen to this poem read by the author who sadly passed this week.  RIP Maya Angelou https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeFfhH83_RE   and remember we are all PHENOMENAL women!




2 comments:

  1. Love the colours - greens and blues always feel so fresh! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool - love those overlapping dots - fabulous idea! Thanks so much for playing with the Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips