Sunday 18 May 2014

My Hero

See I promised you less flowers and less watercolour today - well there are no flowers but there is still a tiny but of watercolouring going on....

It's my day on the Make the Day Special Store Blog and I'm using one of our newly arrived stamps from SugarPea Deisngs.  There are lots of great new characters to choose from, but as my husband works in a Comic shop then I had to go for this little dude first (complete with accurate colouring on his Flash t-shirt or I would never hear the end of it......)


Isn't he fun!   He was coloured with copics and cut out so I could mount him over the panel of buildings which is a sheet of DP from "man made" by Trimcraft that I cut a skyline from.  A little blue washed sky and an embossed sentiment for him to stand on like a girder finish this simple card.  The sentiment made up from the words in the set - there are lots of separate words and phrases so there are endless possibilities with this one!

Right time to leave the craft room and make the most of the sunshine.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tara

    Catching up .. .. at long, long last!!!!

    Sorry I am a bit of a stranger.

    I have really enjoyed looking back over your posts .. .. especially your watercolour creations. They are amazing!

    Love your little super hero too!!

    Hope all is good with you and that you had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant and perfect for your hubby who I know really IS your super hero! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! its Sheldon Cooper (minus the specs!!) :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips