Saturday 30 November 2013

Golden Bauble

It's time for another Waltzingmouse Fanatics challenge today and after our tough theme we thought we'd better have a nice easy sketch and this is what I came up with for it.


I embossed the lovely ornament from Ornate Ornaments in gold onto kraft cardstock and added the bauble centre from Vintage Ornaments in the centre before cutting it out.  I mounted it onto a panel of candy cane striped paper from crate paper which is featuring heavily on my holiday cards this year as I think its very festive and cheerful!  The sentiment from Alpine Christmas was then simply stamped in black onto a strip of red paper and glued across the whole card.

I do hope you'll join us - it's an easy sketch to play with - you just need one Waltzingmouse product to play and there are freebies if you don't have their stamps.  http://waltzingmousefanaticschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/11/challenge-7-sketch.html


4 comments:

  1. Lovely and festive Tara, that bauble is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara - this is fabulous! I love the candy cane background and that gorgeous golden bauble! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angled stripe background is stunning on this Tara! love the color with the gold embossed ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red and gold together are gorgeous, Tara ... that's an amazing bauble! Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips