Friday 15 November 2013

Cosy Cuddles

So I don't blog in ages and then I'm here twice in a day - just like a bus you wait for ages then two come at once!

I'm back as I need to squeeze this one in under the deadline - it's a card for my friend's birthday this weekend and I wanted an unusual layout to mount my image and this week's retro sketch really fit the bill http://retrosketches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/retrosketches-89.html


The focal image is from Lili of the Valley and is stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with distress markers - my newest addition to the craft room thanks to my lovely hubby and I adore using them!  The sentiments are from two different Hero Arts sentiment sets.  I added striped paper and spotty washi tape and 3 brad heads.

Right - time for bed - night all.

2 comments:

  1. What a super image - beautifully coloured too! Nice to see that your Distress markers have been used. Great take on the challenge sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured Tara - and I'm glad to hear you're being spoilt too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips