Friday 29 November 2013

Bedtime Story

I'm much later getting around to the bedtime sketch for this month's Waltzingmouse PJ Party http://waltzingmouse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/welcome-to-november-pajama-party.html but I finally managed to get it finished tonight.


I decided to twist up Christmas a little with a cake from the Your Lovely set which I stamped in white but kissed stamped against the vintage Christmas Background stamp with green to give it a subtle pattern the likes of which I could never do in icing myself!  I decorated it with some holly from Festive Foliage stamped and shrunk on shrink plastic.  I added a sentiment from Compliments of the Season pulled into a curve.  I replaced the circles in the sketch with more holly leaves and added some red ribbon and a red pen line to finish.


1 comment:

  1. I think your Christmas cake is gorgeous and I adore the little holly leaves you made for decorations! A very festive card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips