Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pandamonium

I haven't played along with the There She Goes Challenge for a few weeks - I even missed all the birthday challenges - sorry guys!   I'm enjoying the stamp bingo though so made a determined effort to play along this week in their "decorate the inside" challenge.   http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/tsg227-decorate-inside.html


I decided to use the Pandamonium set and thought the two kids together with the sentiment would be a good card to send to a mum learning to cope with more than one baby....

So this was what I thought would be an appropriate inside:


I just stamped him with the sentiment and then did some scribble lines to match the front but leaving plenty of space to write.

I used the sketch from Retro sketches this week for my design http://retrosketches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/retrosketches-83.html  these angular cards seem to be very of the moment....




1 comment:

  1. love the way you added the scribbling! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips