Tuesday 30 July 2013

Anniversary Dachshunds

I LOVE paperpiecing - it's one of my favourite techniques and I love TSG stamps so this week's challenge at their blog was a no-brainer for me!  http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/tsg218-paper-piecing.html


I used the "new to me" Doxie with Moxie set which I just adore as if I could have a dog it would be a cute little Dachshund!  I stamped the city scape in the background with wet cement ink and added a washi tape road to stand my doggies on.  I stamped them onto copic colouring card and coloured with my copics.  I did the same for their outfits and then pieced them on top.  The heart got the same treatment plus glossy accents.  The sentiment is from PTI (just cos it fit the gap best!) and the clouds are from Clearly Besotted - the hearts added to the romantic feel.  I finished with liquid pearls for the girl dogs necklace and deliberately placed them so their little wagging tails overhung the edge of the card.



1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! Fab coloring, too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at TSG. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips