Friday 5 April 2013

What's your sign?


As soon as I saw the really cute star sign stamp set from Mama Elephant I knew I had to have it so despite the astronomical import duty I ordered directly from the USA and I've finally got around to playing with it for their recent sketch challenge  http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/2013/04/me-sketch-challenge-03-41-414.html


I drew a feint pencil circle on the corner of my white card stock to replicate the doily in the sketch and then aligned 3 chronological signs along it (Taurus, Gemini, Cancer) and coloured them with copics.  I added some strips of card and DP and stamped the sentiment on the same DP rounding the edge with scissors.  I finished with 3 sequin stars in gold and silver.


3 comments:

  1. We are getting ME stamps in at Make the Day Special soon so no more high import costs :0)
    This is a cute set and so usable on birthday cards... super card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! Thanks for playing along in the Mama Elephant challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone,

    Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchangers (Bitcoin for CASH):
    Coinbase: $1 min. exchange
    CoinMama

    Earn free BITCOINS with the best BITCOIN faucet rotator:
    IACBit.org Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips