Thursday 4 April 2013

There She Goes Spotlight :-)

Well was I blown away today or what?  Seeing my name pop up as being in the trendsetting spotlight over at There She Goes Stamps in my news feed was a very pleasant surprise indeed http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/trendsetting-spotlight-tara-caldwell.html

So I thought the best way to celebrate was by getting my entry to their challenge this week finished and up on my blog and this week the challenge is to make it masculine  http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tsg201-masculine.html  and I knew exactly which set I wanted to play with ;-)


I coloured up the cute donkey from Donkey University with copics and selected the stud muffin sentiment for his t-shirt and fussy cut him out.  I thought with his pointy ears he looked a little like a tag shape so decided to use the sketch from CASE this sketch this week for my layout.  http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/case-this-sketch-22.html


The moustache DP is from the swagger paper pad from fancy pants which is just perfect for masculine cards as its full of strong masculine patterns, hats, ties, shoes and all things manly.  The additional sentiment is from TSG's other donkey set "Ba Donkey Donk".

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love this, Tara! Fab use of space and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet wway to celebrate Tara - we were happy to honro you! Thanks for being such a bit TSG Fan and for playing along with so many of our challenges, we always enjoy seeing your cards, like this cute little 'stud muffin' donkey here (heh heh, love the tee shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tara on being featured over at the TSG blog, they were some brilliant cards.
    Love the tasche paper behind the donkey on this one :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun! I love the casual feeling of this and your shading is lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured at TSG! Love this donkey and the fun sentiment Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card- I love that donkey image! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips