Thursday 4 April 2013

Krafty Bird Sketches

I really liked the panels in the sketch at Retro Sketches this week so thought I'd play along with some of my new goodies http://retrosketches.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/retrosketches-57.html


I knew I wanted to use one of my new bird paperclips from Prima so used that as a starting point and then selected some paper and washi tape to go with my craft card base and decided to echo the birds by stamping on the DP using Stampin Up's "For the Birds" set which were coloured with pencils.  The sentiment under the paperclip is also from that set and normally runs in a line under the birds on the wire but I inked and stamped it into a 2 line sentiment to fill the empty space under my clip.  Finished with a little twine and a button.

There are a number of "kraft" challenges out there this week - my favourite base card - so I'm linking this card up as follows:

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.de/2013/04/cupcake-236-get-your-kraft-on.html

http://abc-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/k-for-kraft-1st-april.html

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/lets-get-krafty.html


7 comments:

  1. Love your take on this challenge Tara love the little birdie stamps

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along in our Kraft challenge at ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch too but just haven't had the time to play along this week!
    Great colours and theme, the birdie clip is such fun :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this style, and a wonderful card, thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips