Tuesday 9 April 2013

Cat in a Box

I got a delivery from Simon Says yesterday and I managed to finish a card with it tonight so I'm just about in time to link up to their Happy Birthday challenge before it closes in a few hours http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/simon-says-happy-birthday.html


I used their exclusive Furry Cat & Box stamp which I just adore so I used it to create both my background and the focal image.   I paperpieced the box from a sheet of wood veneer paper (designed for dolls houses I think) and then coloured the cat with copics and added him over the top.  The DP oval is BG Kneehighs.  Sentiment from same set.


3 comments:

  1. Great card. Tara and love how you've used your image for your background ....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the same stamp for background and focal image works brilliantly in this card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SOOO cute! I love how you used the focal image repeatedly to make the background, too. That's genius! :) Thanks for celebrating with us and playing along in our "Happy Birthday" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips