Tuesday 30 April 2013

CASology Care

The cue word at CASology this week is care - http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/week-42-care.html  which was perfect for me as one of my husband's friends has just had surgery and he wanted a card to send to him.  They are all fans of comic books (my hubby works in a comic store) so I decided to go for something with a little humour and this is what I came up with.


I used the little robot from There She Goes, coloured with copics then fussy cut and finished with some googly eyes.  I created the EKG border with my cameo and cut it from lime green card and popped the robot on top.  The three sentiments are all from the same stamp set.

Hopefully it will raise a smile but not a laugh as that might pull his stitches!


13 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card, Tara! Just love the pop of green and the googly eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You really do make fabulous cards! I'm sure this will be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....so fun! A nurse is the perfect symbol of carding! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Tara and is sure to raise a smile (he'll do his best not to laugh I'm sure!) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your robot is so so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and sure to bring cheer! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little nurse robot & I love the border you created with your Cameo! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! The nursebot is hilarious and I love the EKG line. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 03, 2013

    What a fabulous and really fun card !
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe this is brilliant Tara! Such a fun card!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the theme - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-218.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and your robots!!! Perfect for the cue word though and I love the ECG trace too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips