Wednesday 10 April 2013

CASEing JJ


It's very late (or early in the morning depending on how you look at things) and I should be asleep but just before I was about to go to bed I spotted that the deadline for CASE study will close before I get up - so - I'm still up and playing.  I just loved this technique on JJ Bolton's brilliant card and really wanted to try it.  http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/case-study-challenge-135.html


I used the new Folk Art Medallion stamp set from Waltzingmouse and stamped the floral element in orange soda and butter bar ink (HA) and then added a leaf in pistachio (Memento)  Rather than letters I chose to die cut a couple of butterflies (Clearly Besotted Dies) and I finished with a sentiment from Frame It (Waltzingmouse)

The orange, yellows and greens remind me or Narcissus so I'm also going to enter it into this week's Pink Elephant challenge which is all about Spring Colours http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe194.html

Night all.........


3 comments:

  1. Sometimes those small hours are the most creative times! This is beautiful - I love the colours and that technique is very interesting (saw another over at Chrissie's blog too.) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A piece of brilliant late night creating, Tara - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a creative night-owl too!! It's the one time I get peace and quiet :0)
    Love how you changed it up and used butterflies instead of lettering, good job.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips