Wednesday 23 January 2013

Nothing but stickers

I'm back again today with my second in my personal challenge to complete all 75 challenges in the Paper Crafts special Creative Card Making Challenge.   This time I went for an easy one - No 6 - Use Nothing But Stickers.


The main image is a Penny Black sticker which I've had for years, the sentiment strip is from a sheet of sentiments I've had so long I don't even know where they came from (possibly and early QVC purchase?) and the red metallic strips are from a set of sticky roll tape, which I think technically counts as a sticker don't you?   I'm also assuming you can use a card as the base and that doesn't have to be a sticker itself or frankly that would be ridiculous (or I could just be being overly pendantic lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips