Thursday 3 January 2013

Birthday Treats

Being a CAS girl when it comes to cardmaking, it seemed foolish not to join in the white space challenge over in the Stamping Bella Splitcoast Gallery so I am entering with this card for our niece's birthday this weekend.  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/stamping-bella-f176/bellatastic-tuesday-2-scs-win-%2425-stamping-bella-goodies-t566014.html


I used 3 of my favourite "Uppies" (my nickname for the Uptown Girls) carrying suitable birthday treats and cropped them with a circular nestie after colouring with copics (although I only coloured the bits I knew would be in the circles).  I mounted them onto black circles and then created a sentiment to suit from 3 stamp sets (one pti, two waltzingmouse) whilst still maintaining all that lovely white space.


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips