Monday 21 May 2012

Bright Bite


I really loved the vibrant stack of macaroons that was the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab last Tuesday and as soon as I saw it, it brought one of my stamps to mind, and I finally managed to get it coloured over the weekend. http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/05/tuesday-trigger-bright-bite.html


The way the macaroons are stacked reminded me of this stack of teacups by Papermania so I decided to make a very simple card just translating the colours from the stack into my teacups.  I coloured them with copics and added a little glitter here and there.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Frame It.

I'll be sending this across the pond to my blogging buddy Deborah - hope that's not spoiling the surprise but I know you like cup images, and wanted to send you something bright to drive away the homesick blues.





19 comments:

  1. Great card Tara, love your take on the photo....... Do you know it took me a few days to realise they were edible.... They look like bath sponges to me.. Lol
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colouring on this - just beautiful :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and bright Tara - a fab use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great and fun take of the trigger picture. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being a trigger!! Awesome card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your Trigger win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stack of cups! Congrats on being trigger target!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a FAB card! Congrats on being Trigger Target x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousMay 22, 2012

      Great card, Tara!
      Love the stacked cups. Love how you found color inspiration.
      Totally fab!

      Teri

      Delete
  10. This is SO cute!! Congrats on being a Trigger Target!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely take on the TT! I love the colorful stack of teacups. Congrats on being a Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GREAT! I do love a stack of brightly colored cups! FANTASTIC coloring too!
    Congratulations on your Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tara - I'm so excited to see you've had a win at Moxie Fab World! Congratulations. The stack of cups is just brilliant - beautifully coloured and embellished! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tara - just came over to see if you could confirm receipt of some cards I mailed to you for the St. Luke's card drive (about a month ago). Maria from Germany.

    Saw this bright and cheery card. Love the fact that it went to Deborah and love to read here in the comments that you were recognized at Moxie Fab. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Tara - this is just gorgeous - and you've not spoilt the surprise at all - I'll keep my eye on the post!! Just love the colours and cups - not homesick now. Thank you, thank you!!! Hugs, Deborah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So behind with commenting this week as I've done no crafting...just sewing...
    Great card and I love the bright colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card! perfectly colored

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips