Tuesday 21 February 2012

Fallen angel

I thought I was going to struggle on this week's 52 Christmas Card Throwdown as it's another theme week and this time the theme is angels and I didn't think I had anything angelic in my stash.  However I had a little route around and found this stamp, which I thought at first was a fairy, has a halo, so I guess she's actually an angel, and I was going to go with a "bah humbug" type theme to go with her fallen angel pose, but decided to make it more festive!  Quick and simple but quite fun.


10 comments:

  1. LOL!! Absolutely super and such fun. I see you even managed to get your angel in teal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile..... lovely image .
    I'm Elaine , I like your style of crafting.
    This is a lovely card.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp Tara, not you're everyday angelic image ....much more fun than that!
    Brilliant card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Tara! I really miss Elzybells - I think she may be designing for someone else now - must find out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - I want that stamp!! It's a gorgeous card - thank you so much for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is TOO cute!!! LOVE one layer cards--and this is a fabulous one! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. LOve this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great Christmas card - love the colours and her facial expression!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is genius Tara! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips