Saturday 7 January 2012

CASual chipboard

This week's CASual Friday challenge is to use chipboard.  I had a dig around to see what chipboard I had and I found a pack of chipboard ribbon sliders that I've had for ages but hadn't even opened - I think they were K&Co.  I picked one and used that as my starting point and this is what I came up with:


I chose some complimentary coloured striped paper and stamped a floral silhouette stamp from inkylicious directly onto it, stamped a kaisercraft sentiment directly onto the ribbon and added some glitter highlights to the edge of the chipboard and the stamp.  http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/01/cfc34.html  There's is a bit of an error with the chipboard but you can't tell what it is unless you get up close and I'd stuck it down before I spotted it so hey ho, let's call it a deliberate design feature!

See you tomorrow with a couple more challenges as I have more time to play tomorrow.

Night all.

5 comments:

  1. Tara - absolutely gorgeous colour! Love the satin ribbon and I do like the way you've stamped directly onto it! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tara and the colours are lovely and fresh....would fit in with the play date cafe too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab color combo, love the chipboard buckle and that floral stamp is so pretty :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your flowers are peeking out from that gorgeous ribbon. Stamping the sentiment on the ribbon is brilliant. So glad you played along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips