Thursday 5 January 2012

Birthday wishes!

It's my nieces birthday today so naturally I made her a card ;-)

The main image is Mama's Purse Peeker from SCACD (currently on sale) - I've had her a few months but this is the first time she's seen ink.  She is coloured with copics and then in keeping with our "recycling" challenge over at St Luke's the dotty strip of card is the bottom of a card I received.  The background pattern was created with one of the beautiful doily stamps from Waltzingmouse using Pear Tart Momento ink to match the colours I've used.  The sentiment is from a papertrey ink set that just happened to be on my desk.


I am entering this card into the following "anything goes" challenges:

http://cupcakecraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/01/january-2012-challenge.html

http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-45-anything-goes.html


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tara...your niece will love it..beautifully coloured too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and I love the colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrr little girls and handbags, that was me when I was younger!! Gorgeous card Tara :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love your image, colouring and card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips