Friday 3 June 2011

A thank you for an amazing person

This is a little card I'm sending to the amazing Claire Brennan over at Waltzingmouse Stamps to say a very special thank you to her for her tremendously generous donation of a prize for my charity card making challenge.


All you Waltzingmouse fans out there should keep an eye on the challenge blog over the next few months as Claire has amazingly sent me a SIX WHOLE SETS, yes you read that right folks 6 sets of her amazing stamps.  So, just to let you know how amazing you are Claire, my little thank you card is winging its way through the mail.

If you want to follow the challenge in readyness for the opportunity to win - then this is the link http://stlukescharitycardschallenge.blogspot.com/

All the best, Craftilicious x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara - what a lovely card for Claire I am sure she will love it. Gosh it so hot today but not complaining good job my craft room is cooler??
    Not that I need an excuse to be in it..lOl..lOl

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips