Tuesday 29 March 2011

Let's Get Krafty!

A quick post tonight as I'm busy getting everything ready for the launch of my charity card making blog on Saturday - do remember to come and play along and click the link http://stlukescharitycardschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-monthly-challenges-starting-2nd.html to find out about it if you haven't already visited - make a card a help a hospice - simples.....

 
I made this card for a double challenge - both Kraftin Kimmie's "spring colours" and my lilac is starting to come into bud so I went all lilac, and then I used the sketch from CPS and turned it on its side.  I thought she was the appropriate image to use whilst perparing my challenge blog!  She is coloured with copics, the table cloth is paper-pieced and shaded with copics and the sentiment is a slice off a nestie.  A few card candy dots add balance to the other side.  DP is from a baby stack but not sure which one now.

You can join in these two challenges by using the links below:

http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/

http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-71-welcome-spring-with-spring.html

Happy Stamping :-)
                              Craftilicious x

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! Love the soft colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very appropriate . I like this.
    Soon be Saturday!!!
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips