Wednesday 5 January 2011

Kraftin Kimmie's Dudes Challenge

The challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie's blog over the holidays was all about the "Dudes" and it was an intriguing one, not only did the image have to feature one of Kimmie's dudes, but you had to get a dude in your life to make the card!  Yes, you had to share your stash with a boy!!!!!!

I thought it sounded like a fun way to spend New Year's Day so I decided we'd both use the same stamp and see what we came up with.  I decided we'd use Willard and get a head start on next years Christmas cards....  Can you tell whose is whose?  I was hoping it would be easier to spot mine, but it turns out my other half took to my copics like a duck to water - I may have to find a hiding space for them!


In case you were still wondering - mine was the blue version......

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I LOVE both cards and thought I had it figured out until I saw your little blurb at the end! FABULOUS krafty guy you got there, impressive! Must have a great teacher ;)
    Krista :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta say...your Dude did an incredible job!! I can't believe the fantastic colouring...and you are totally going to have to guard your markers!! Haha!! Thanks SO much for joining us for the Dude's challenge!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - we won! Thanks Kimmie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips