Wednesday 4 August 2010

All About the Boys

 It's was all male birthdays for me in July and I usually find men's cards hard but I was really pleased with the ones I came up so I thought I'd share a few.  My favourite was this one for my husband's friend who is a video game addict so this Mo Manning digi-stamp is just perfect!  I was very pleased with how well the jeans came out.  I coloured him with copics and pencils blended with sansoder.


Then we had a couple of bikers - one of the pedal power variety which is just a great wire topper mounted with a lot of silicon onto a mount and then onto an embossed happy birthday using my sissix.  The other biker prefers a bit more petrol so I used a kanban pop-up motobike and coloured it copics and metalic markers for all the chrome and added some bubblewrap behind the headlight to provide some texture.


4 comments:

  1. Talented card maker too. All three are fab, but my favorite one is the pop up motorbike. Counting down till the next jewellery class. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are great but may fav is the first one. Fabulous colouring Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynne - I just love that image - going to do another Mo image this weekend for an 18th so I'll blog that when finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips